For your business needs
A more inspiring meeting space
At Redcoats we can provide an extensive range of business options to enhance your business meetings. We can cater for you requirements from a simple one-to-one breakfast meeting up to a 40 delegate convention
Great venue for your away day
Redcoats is an ideal venue for away days and team building sessions.Despite being just 10 minutes from the centres of Hitchin and Stevenage and 20 minutes from Luton Airport, the tranquil setting means you will feel that you could be a million miles from the office!
Our Meeting Rooms
The Victorian room
A well-lit room, with a west facing bay window. This, plus a single window, allows a lovely breeze on a warm summer day. In the winter the coal fire is a very welcome sight. This room will hold 15 -18 easily around a boardroom table. There are plenty of power sockets available.
This panelled & beamed room, cool in the summer & cosy in the winter, with its open fire, is ideal for the smaller meeting. The central table seats 10-12 people. A small garden serves as a great place for coffee break.
In the summer the main garden is often used as a break out area.
|Room Name||Dining||Conference||Theatre Style|
|The Victorian Room||24||16||30|
|The Oak Room||16||12||10|
- Wi-Fi available in conference rooms and most of the Hotel and gardens.
- Flip charts, paper and projector screen are complimentary to our guests.
- Break out facilities in the garden and public spaces.
- 50 inch plasma screen and trolley available to hire.
- Any other equipment hire can be arranged with 24 hours notice (often less).
- Printing, scanning and photocopying facilities.
- Coffee and tea can be served at any time, but normally on arrival, 11 o’clock and then at 3 pm.
- Lunch can be a light buffet, a choice from the daily menu, or the a la carte menu. Time is critical with most meetings, so we can circulate the appropriate menu before the day or with your mid morning coffee.